November 9, 2009

Don't be Jealous!


This morning I ordered tickets for a concert.

I kind of feel like a 12 year old girl again...

But I am so excited to go see David Archuleta on December 4th!!!

I feel giddy and I know my heart is gonna do a little pitter patter when he comes out on stage.
There is also a very good chance that I will scream like the little girls that are half my age.

Call me crazy but I can't wait!

(I'm pretty sure Brian is a little excited as well...even if he won't admit it :)


Jaclyn's Signiture

3 comments:

The Durfee's said...

ahhh sooooo jealous!!!! haha that is so awesome! oh brain will be screaming and having his heart thump a little ;-)

The Durfee's said...

oh and i mean *brian*....dont tell him....i spelled his name wrong i mean thats not embarrassing at all...

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

Alex woke up that morning and bought tickets that morning!! Where are you sitting??? We have ROW 12 seats 1 &2