One of many reasons I love Brian....he will attach my camera to his belt and look like a dorky tourist for me. This is the only way we remember to take pictures. The camera has got to be accessible, otherwise we forget to take any. AND, he always gladly does this for me without hesitation or complaining.
So here is our latest trip to Washington in pictures.
The first day we were there, we went with Brian's sister Cora and her husband Gabe, and our niece Madeline to a water park.

So here is our latest trip to Washington in pictures.
The first day we were there, we went with Brian's sister Cora and her husband Gabe, and our niece Madeline to a water park.
The next day we drove to Seattle with Cora, Gabe, and Brian's Dad. This picture is on the deck of Brian's uncles condo. He lives like one block from the water right where all the cruise ships board for all the Alaskan Cruise lines. Talk about an amazing location and beautiful view!
Then we walked up to Seattle Center where the Space Needle is because we just happened to visit on the weekend when they were having this big "bite of seattle" celebration.
And there was just about every type of food imaginable. Here Brian is eating some Alligator. I tried it and it was pretty tasty. About the same flavor as chicken but a little chewier. We also tried Mango Lemonade, the most delicious halibut fish taco, some chicken skewers, eggroll, elephant ear, and fried clam strips.
Saturday morning we woke up and went to the Seattle temple to do a session. It was great! We then went to lunch at McCormick & Schmidt's seafood restaurant. I had the most amazing bowl of crab bisque and for dessert we feasted on creme brulee. It was one of the best meals I have ever eaten. Brian discovered he loves raw oysters at this meal and can't wait to have them again.
After lunch we drove back to Tri-Cities. We made a stop at the outlets and bought a few fun purchases including new sneaks, a swimsuit, and a briefcase for Brian and a new pair of cropped pants for me.
Sunday was spent just hanging out with the family, going to church, and playing games.
And sadly we had to drive back to Idaho on Monday morning. Darn work always has to ruin all the fun things in life.


2 comments:
how fun! I'm so jealous, and I've always wanted to go to bite of seattle. you're making me miss home.
I so glad you visited downtown Seattle!! I miss it so much!
Did you guys happen to see the gum wall next to pike place too? lol
Post a Comment