Getting my husband to go take pictures with me was actually fairly simply...
He loves having the pictures once they are done.
I'm so glad we were able to do this before it snowed. And the best part was that my best friend Sarah (who is not a photographer, but did a dang good job) took them for us and I edited them, so it was totally free!
He loves having the pictures once they are done.
I'm so glad we were able to do this before it snowed. And the best part was that my best friend Sarah (who is not a photographer, but did a dang good job) took them for us and I edited them, so it was totally free!











5 comments:
OoOoo SOOOO CUTE!!!!! You guys look sooo good!!!
SO Cute! My favorite is the first one of you on his lap on the bench.
LOVE them!!! You look great. the last one is fantastic :)
those are some GREAT pictures!
You guys should model for Gap or something, I swear!
Post a Comment