December 6, 2010

MacGyver Skills

Today Brian decided to tinker with our pepper grinder that we've owned for almost 2 years. We have never been that happy with it's performance. But after messing around with it and not having the right tools to fix it, he pulled out a paper clip and fixed it in 5 minutes. Now if you ask me, that is some mad MacGyver skills:)


On a side note: I am trying to gather addresses to send Christmas Cards out in the next couple weeks. I may have already contacted you through facebook, but if I didn't, I would still love to send you one. So just leave a comment with your address, or text it to me and I'll be sure to get one in the mail to you.

Jaclyn's Signiture

3 comments:

brightonislove said...

We would love one!

Juston and Brighton
707 s 5th w #2103

Marilou said...

We want one too!
1401 NE Merman Dr. #706
Pullman, WA 99163

I also need your address.

Jess said...

LOVED your christmas card!