September 29, 2011

25

...could refer to the fact that I'll soon be a quarter of a century old

OR


...it could refer to the number of shoes I own.


BUT


The number 25 also signifies how far along I am in my first pregnancy!



(24 weeks)

That's right! 25 weeks down, only 15 to go. (25 weeks)

We are so very excited to be welcoming baby BOY Robbert here January 12, 2012.

(Don't pay attention to my angry face in the pictures....I just struggle trying to take picture of myself from the side)

We can hardly wait to be parents and snuggle this sweet baby in our arms!


Jaclyn's Signiture

16 comments:

Chiadeb said...

You look great! I would never guess you were that far along. Do you have a name picked out?

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Congrats!! Boys are soooo fun! :)

The Ranson Family said...

Congrats! So exciting!

brightonislove said...

Oh my gosh yay! I'm so excited for you! You two will be such great parents with super cute kids :)

dalan said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Bekah said...

this is great news!!! and touche for keeping it secret for so long on the blog! Some people tell you like the day after the baby is conceived......jk

I'm so happy for you!

Brent and Lauren said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! Way to keep it quiet so long, I want to do that next time. You look amazing!

Lindsay Rosas said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! Such exciting news. :)

Boopsie said...

Congrats! I've known for a while (thanks to our moms) and was waiting ever so patiently for your blog or Facebook to say something about it! I'm so excited for you two, you will be the sweetest parents!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you!! Pregnancy looks good on you, girl :) Hope you're feeling well!

Lanette said...

Yee-haw, Girl! That is FABULOUS news. So happy and excited for you! Boys are the greatest. Can't wait to follow you through this pregnancy.

dlpower said...

Yeah! I am glad you found my blog so I can now follow your blog. You're pregnant. So exciting. I am so happy for you!

Jaynee and Dave Nelson said...

oh my goodness congrats Jaclyn! This makes me so emotional, partly because I have crazy hormones running through me apparently from having a baby, but also because I'm just so excited! Being a Mom is the best thing and I loved being pregnant, enjoy every minute of it!

Jess said...

Ahhh... so I haven't looked at anyones blog in forever and just got caught up on yours. So exciting!!! You already look adorable! CONGRATS!!!!

Jen and Tyson said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! I am sooooo excited for you! and you are having a BOY! boys are best! and yes i am bias! but i am so thrilled for you guys! you are going to be one rock'in mama! so fun! hope you've been feeling good! you look beauitful! awe, i miss you! love you heaps and gobs!