This little family of 3 is packing their bags and moving to Arkansas in a week and a half!!!
We are more excited than I can even express for this new opportunity, yet so sad to be leaving some amazing friends here in Idaho.
We feel so blessed to have gotten a new job within a month of Brian graduating with his MBA.
So Arkansas, I hope you're ready for the Robbert's because we will be there in 13 days :)




8 comments:
wow girl! thats exciting! I wish you all the best in your move!
Miss you!
OH MY GOSH! 1. I am in love with this picture. 2. your hair is unbelievably beautiful. 3. YAY Brian got the job. 4. You are totally meant to be a southern girl. :) I MISS YOU and GOOD LUCK!
Congratulations! (And super cute family picture!)
yay! we are ready to have you guys! :-)
How exciting for you guys!! I'm so glad we ran into each other at the store. it was great to catch up. I'm sad you will be moving cuz now we cant play...but atleast you are getting out of Rexburg! lucky you :)
good luck with everything!
Next chapter will be amazing for sure! please email me your new address!
Your next chapter will be amazing! please make sure I get your address!
Oh my goodness you have the cutest little family. So exciting to start a new chapter in your life with a new job and big move. Congrats!
Post a Comment