September 14, 2012

Goodbye Idaho

 Our departure from Idaho happened really fast. We got the call about our job offer being finalized on a Thursday, and two weeks later the movers were at our house packing everything up. So with two weeks left, we headed to Montana to play with our family, came home to get our house on the market, and then we said goodbye to all our friends.

 Nate and Kate have been some of our very best friends we've ever had! I couldn't even look Kate in the eye when we left because I didn't want to cry. So we just hugged and said, "see you soon."
 This is Aunt Laura (actually his great aunt). She lives in Idaho Falls and loves to have us come over to play games.

 
 Our last Sunday going to church in Idaho. Brekan wore his suit. So cute!! Too bad the pants are still huge and kept falling off.
 Our neighbors threw a "goodbye potluck" for us.

Everything is packed!
 

 I think Brekan is excited to move!
Jaclyn's Signiture

No comments: