March 12, 2013

2 months late...

Now that our baby boy is 14 months old, I should probably post about his 1st birthday! What a bad mom. It was the most lame birthday in the history of birthdays. Seriously. I still feel a little guilty. I had big plans for a great themed cake and cupcakes...but then we were all sick...and it seems like we were sick off and on for a month and a half:( BLAH. All I can say is it was amazing he even got a cupcake at all. He opened a big box of presents from Grandma and Grandpa Pope on his actual birthday. That was the extent of it. 


 Then a week and a half later, we had cupcakes that were actually really really good!
Brek loved having a cupcake all to himself with no restrictions from mom about getting messy:) 

 Then he got a couple more presents. 
 I can't believe this little baby is now 14 months old. 
He is SO much fun! We just fall more in love with him everyday.
Jaclyn's Signiture

No comments: