Have I ever mentioned how much we LOVE this little boy?!
Or that we think he is the cutest creature we've ever seen?!
Have I also forgotten to mention on here that we are expecting another little boy at the end of January?!
These pictures were taken at 28 weeks. Now we're at 31 weeks and being induced at 39 weeks. 8 more weeks is not hardly enough time!
We're trying to soak up every last moment before #2 gets here!
Brekan keeps me so busy I forget that I'm even pregnant sometimes.
Next family pictures there will be 4 of us. So crazy and exciting!!!
(We still don't have a name for the new baby....any suggestions?)












1 comment:
um how exciting! To kids is crazy but so fun to watch sibling bond. Life as a family of four is magic. I am so happy for you guys! You look gorgeous, way to cute to be pregnant! I have always loved the name Oliver.....
Post a Comment