March 30, 2014

March Mass Update

Going to try and post a few mass updates for the last 2 months and then maybe get back to weekly updates? 
Can I handle that? 
I dunno. I'll try real hard! 

This whole having 2 kids thing is one busy gig.

Looking a little sleep deprived possibly...
 Brek and Dad planting tomato and pepper seeds for our garden.
 Such a cheeser!
 McKay's first time in the bumbo at like 6 or 7 weeks old.


 Nothing better than a snuggly sleepy baby. Seriously the best.

 Brekan loves to play with his brother. Always bringing him toys and shoving a binky in his mouth, giving him kisses, and basically just mauling him :) I love that he loves him so much.

 Finding a ladybug MADE his day!!!

 Running in the rain is another favorite past time at our house!


Loving having 2 little boys...even though we are getting less sleep and more attitude than ever:)
Jaclyn's Signiture

1 comment:

The Hegstroms said...

so fun to read your posts! Two boys is a whole lotta fun, Ethan is giving us a lot of attitude too lately lol...but oh my goodness it is fun to watch them play together, It is fun for me to look back at your posts and remember what it was like when boy #2 first came, and so much fun when I think of all the fun you have yet to come. Your boys are super handsome!