skip to main |
skip to sidebar
eAsY aS cAkE
Shanda and I decided one day that we wanted to learn how to make fondant. So we looked up a recipe online and made it. The first attempt took longer than we expected, but it worked! We kept it pretty basic and white. Cake # 2 was just one day after the first. Our friend Michael was having his 22nd birthday and he LOVES car's, so we got a little more creative. Both Shanda and I have found a new love for decorating cakes! 
4 comments:
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets.html
This is the site full of all sorts of blog secrets! They do a great job with step by step instructions.
I love the fondant. I too have been found a love of decorating cakes. You should post the fondant recipe, I'd love to give it a try!
so fun! i love the cakes!
i am taking a cake decorating class this summer and i am SOOOOO excited about it!
ahh so cute!! you definitely need to show me!!
wow you are goodddd. love the car cake!!
Post a Comment