Only in Rexburg... do people assume that everyone who lives in Rexburg is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Only in Rexburg... would someone call the local newspaper and tell them that their paper should be more christ-like.
Only in Rexburg... would a person refer to General Conference and tell you to take heed to the council given in General Conference.....when they are talking to you on the phone, have never met you, and have no idea if you are a member of the Church or not.
Only in Rexburg... would someone tell you they are praying for your company.
Only in Rexburg... would someone tell you to pray and to listen to the spirit.... when they don't even know you!
...Good thing I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... But what if I wasn't??? Oh Rexburg.... you're one in a million :)
Family Pictures 2017
8 years ago


3 comments:
Only in Rexburg would a SOnic Sign say: IN AS MUCH AS SONIC IS GOOD. :) Drive past it, it's pretty funny. Miss you. Love you.
aahhhhahahaah soo funny...i think i am actually going to miss that place when we finally leave...dont tell! love you hope all is going great!!!
hahaha that is so funny! I do miss living there. But then again maybe not. I have mixed feelings. But it will hold a special place in my heart. how are you guys doing?
Post a Comment