
This is what I stare at for 8 hours a day.
I am quickly becoming a computer nerd.
I now say things on a daily basis that sound like this....
I am quickly becoming a computer nerd.
I now say things on a daily basis that sound like this....
"Is this a dot net nuke site?"
"How is this customers SEO going?"
"My clients site has none of their meta tag keywords in the content."
"Analytics is reporting 78% organic referrals."
See. I told you. Complete Nerd.
That's okay though because nerds rule the world. Am I right or am I right?
I am learning a ton about Web Marketing. So for now.....I will gladly accept being a computer nerd.
"How is this customers SEO going?"
"My clients site has none of their meta tag keywords in the content."
"Analytics is reporting 78% organic referrals."
See. I told you. Complete Nerd.
That's okay though because nerds rule the world. Am I right or am I right?
I am learning a ton about Web Marketing. So for now.....I will gladly accept being a computer nerd.


2 comments:
did you get a new job?!
I LOVE nerds! I married one!!! LOVE YOU! I'm so proud of you!!!!
Post a Comment