First things first...
Meet Gus.
Meet Gus.

Gus is 65 lbs of pure puppy Love.
He's clumsy, has a strong tail that won't stop moving, and he likes to give lots of kisses.
He is perfect!
How could you say no to this face? You just can't.
Thank You Marlayne and Travis for letting us stay with you this weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed playing with gus & foosa, eating your yummy food, and watching conference on your huge TV.
He's clumsy, has a strong tail that won't stop moving, and he likes to give lots of kisses.
He is perfect!
How could you say no to this face? You just can't.
Thank You Marlayne and Travis for letting us stay with you this weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed playing with gus & foosa, eating your yummy food, and watching conference on your huge TV.
Okay, now meet Jessica.
Jessica and I have been best friends since we were like 3 years old. We used to spend all of our time playing dress-ups. And through the years we have stayed friends even though I moved away from her when I was 7. She came to my wedding last year with her hubby Nick and traveled all the way from Colorado for it! This past weekend I was so excited to be able to go to her baby shower! Not that you can tell, but she is due in just a few weeks. She looks amazing! Congrats Jess. I can't wait to meet your baby girl, and hopefully one day our kids will be friends too :)Last weekend we were also able to see some of Brian's mission buddies and their wives. No pictures of them all unfortunately. But it was a lot of fun to catch up with the Ranson's and the Young's and both of their baby boys.
Also, watching conference live in the conference center was a first for me.
It was awesome!
The traffic and parking garage.....not so awesome.


3 comments:
Hey I found your blog! Sounds like you had a great weekend and also that the parking experience at conference wasn't so great, huh?
YOU FINALLY GOT TO GO!!!!!! I'm so happy! Love you!
ps my verification word is... SHIZAT... HA HA HA HA
You're too sweet. Such a nice post- Thanks:) I was SOOOO happy you guys were able to make it, it's always so fun to see you. I love keeping up on your blog on your life. Can't wait for our kids to be friends. ( I love that idea) XXOOXOX!
Post a Comment