June 2, 2009

Mesa Falls

After getting back from camping, we drove up to Mesa Falls with Steven and Shanda. Mesa falls in on the way to Island Park. It was so pretty up there and the weather was perfect.


9 comments:

Chell said...

Aww such cute pictures!!

Kelsi Fullmer said...

Jaclyn! I've loved looking at your blog, such a fun couple you two are, Lets PLAY!

Lindsay Rosas said...

Jaclyn! I totally found your blog through Kelsi's! You two are sooo cute! I loved your wedding photos :) You are so beautiful!

Jaymie said...

Jaclyn! Hey cute girl!!! I love your blog!! :) Im so glad we can be blog friends now! Hey I was going to ask you... do you know anyone that is looking forsomeone to rent out an apartment where you live? we could be neighbors.. it would be fun! :) Hope your having a fabulous summer!
Jaymie

Melissa said...

woo hoo! I'm so happy that you have a blog! Miss you guys so much. It looks like you are doing awesome!

Kendall & Nichole said...

Hello my beautiful yw...I am glad you found me because it led me to you. I can't wait to peek on you more often. You are as cute as ever, and married....what? Why is this still weird to me? Take care and tell the family hi!

Alicia H said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! I just caught up on your "new" life and looks like your VERY happy and you found a great man. GOOD FOR YOU! We all miss all of you so much. I almost cried when I saw pics of the parentals. Love those peeps!
Enjoy the newness of married life. It only gets BETTER! Keep in touch!

Marilou said...

cute :) Love your wedding pics

Jaynee & Dave said...

Jaclyn, your pictures are beautiful, and I haven't seen you in forever , hope you guys are doing well, your graduates right!?!??!