June 25, 2009

Room Confirmation...

So Brian and I are traveling to Washington this weekend for Nathans wedding. (Nathan is Brian's older brother). We considered staying at a hotel for fun but then realized saving the money would be much more practical. Brian's Grandparents graciously offered to let us stay at their house. They are so nice. And last night we received this email from grandpa...

"Your reservation for the GPA/GMA downstairs queen bed for June 26, 2:00 am arrival time is confirmed, with a 4 night reservation. The porch and stairs lights will be on. Please turn them off after you get settled.

GPA will probably stir around upstairs about 6:00am but will try not to disturb you. Sleep as late as you like. We will make some breakfast after we hear/see you up for the day.

Drive very carefully. Love Gpa"

Hahahahahaha. Gotta love grandparents, they are the best ever!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

AHHH I love this! hahaha So funny!

Devin said...

Hey Jaclyn! I'm glad you found our blog. We are coming up for the fourth of July. If ya'll don't have any plans, we should get together or something!

Lauren said...

hahah That is such a cute email! Ps. I am so proud of all of these updates. Way to go!

The Durfee's said...

so cute!!! have fun this weekend...drive safe!! lets play when you get back!!!!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

That's the cutest thing in the whole entire world!!! GPA and GMA... honestly! That's adorable! I love you Jaclyn!!!