August 28, 2009

I'll Take 2 Please!


Last weekend we went to a corvette show in Idaho Falls. Friends from Brian's mission were there showing their blue 1961 corvette. Pam and Casey have restored this car and it is immaculate! The blue leather seats match perfectly with the blue paint job. It's sweet looking eh? Brian got to drive in the parade through town in the front seat with Casey.

3 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

Ya'll are so cute. I miss you Jac. Do you need help with your new house?? I love you!!

brightonislove said...

thats so awesome! love it!

ps im moving back on MONDAY!!!!! we need to do something asap. except im leaving again on thursday....haha.

and your hair is getting long! wow

brittany+scott said...

How cute are you two?! What a fun post. Oh and to answer your question...well i hope this answers your question...to customize my blog I go to scrapblog.com and input pictures into cute themes and make them my own and then post that as my "main header image"...i could spend forever on that site!