September 17, 2010

Bye Bye Blue

You probably shouldn't ask me to pet-sit your beloved animal next time you decide to dodge out of town.



We tried feeding him every day, but he wouldn't eat the fish food we gave him.

I'm really sorry Nate & Kate!

At least I texted you before it happened letting you know "Blue" wasn't looking so good.

Nate & Kate have had Blue since they were dating....over three years ago...so maybe it was just his time to go :(

Sorry!!!


Jaclyn's Signiture

4 comments:

The Durfee's said...

hahahah that is hilarious because my visiting teacher asked me to watch their fish and it died the next day!!!! dang betas!

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Atleast it was just a fish, and not a puppy!
I was house sitting for a friend and their dog just had great dane puppies. One of them died while I was house sitting. It was soo sad. And I felt awful. It was just not getting enough to eat.

Jaynee and Dave Nelson said...

Dave did the same thing to my fish when we were dating, I told him to watched Monte because his apartment already had tons of fish, I come back and he's dead. AND so are all the other fish in their apartment! they must of had some toxins in there or something

Jen and Tyson said...

bahahahaha! you rock! you rock even more for taking a picture of the fish and letting everyone know where it's dead little fish body was. bhahaha! you kill me! bhahahah! :D