How is it September already?
I'm not sure where August went...
For Labor Day we drove to Mesa Falls and hiked around with our friends Richie & Linda.
I'm not sure where August went...
For Labor Day we drove to Mesa Falls and hiked around with our friends Richie & Linda.


This past weekend Brian took me on a hot date to the Jon Schmidt piano concert. It was so fun to go on a date.
Lately anytime Brian and I go anywhere together alone I make Brian call it a date.
I'm not sure what it is, but life seems a little better when you go on more "dates".
Even if we just rent a movie and stay at our apartment but call it a movie date night, it seems more fun than just watching another movie together...especially if you also go out of your way to have a special treat, like popcorn mixed with peanut m&m's, instead of just plain popcorn.
So here's my tip of the week. Start calling alone time with your husband or wife a date. It really does spice up your life a little more :)


2 comments:
That's a good idea, we'll have to try that. :)
such a pretty place to hike!!! and yes it does make it a little more romantic!!
Post a Comment