During the Christmas season we have the elementary school kids write letters to santa and then we print them in the paper.
Yesterday I was typing up a big stack of letters.
This was last one in the pile.
It made me smile.
Dear Santa,
I want some earring and some horses and I want a big berbie house and a pingk bien bag cher and a Raindeer horns and a mop and a dast pan.
From Abby
Hahaha. What little kid would ask for a mop and dust pan for Christmas???


3 comments:
I've got you all hooked up to my blog, AND, thanks to you, I figured out how to put a signature on my blog, too. Thanks! BTW, I owe you an apology. After we talked, I walked away thinking, "Why did I say that you have more to blog once the kids come along?" That's retarded and untrue. If you've got something to say, say it, right? I remember being so frustrated with moms (as a mom, myself) when they couldn't talk about anything else but their kids. There's a whole world to talk about. Okay. I think I've pretty much written a novel. I'll stop. I loved reading your blog. Can't wait to read more.
Little kids are soo cute! I love it!
HAHAHAH That is so funny. Cute little girl
Post a Comment